Vision And Mission
Vision of the IT Department:
To keep abreast with the rapid development of Information and Communication Technology, enabling our graduates to offer superior IT solutions.
- To pursue excellence in all areas of Information Technology to keep pace with the latest developments in IT industry.
- To create the ability in the students to design, develop and test world class software systems.
- To inculcate the spirit of inquiry, team work, innovation and professionalism among the students.
- To promote continuous learning and research in core and emerging areas.
- To develop globally competent students with strong foundations, able to adapt to changing technology.
Objectives and Goals:
- To provide the best possible educational content, delivery and stuff to students to enable them to make a sparkling career in Information Technology.
- To provide a creative atmosphere in which studies and research both thrive among the students and the faculties.
- To organize conferences and seminars on current technological developments and trends of Information Technology.
To be a “Center of Excellence” in engineering education, research and development in the field of Information Technology. This is a continuous process leading to:
- Improving teaching learning process & utilizing latest IT educational tools.
- Collaborating with IT industries to equip the IT department with latest technologies and updates in the area of Information Technology.
- Creating awareness and motivating students to promote IT as a career by providing state of the art IT facilities and delivery.
- Establishing new and innovative methodologies
- Creating new labs and research facilities
- Creating centre of excellence in collaboration with leading IT industries
Our Strength’s to achieve the designated goals:
- Consistent exceptional academic results.
- State of art IT Labs.
- Mentoring of students to add professional ethics and technological updates.
- Undertaking IT consultancy projects and share knowledge in student community.
- Regular feedback from parents and implementing measures to improve the academic system.
- Recruitment of young, dynamic and committed faculty ready to take initiative and learn latest trends in IT.
- Modern teaching aids and methodologies while providing IT education.
- Conducting workshops, seminars, expert lectures to enhance technical and soft skills of students.
- Industrial tour/visit for students