R&D / INCUBATION CENTER FOR RESEARCH IN PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
R&D / INCUBATION CENTER –OVERVIEW
The Incubation centre at Pharmacy aims to nurture research culture in the College by promoting research in newly emerging and challenging frontier areas of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
It encourages the students and faculty to undertake the research in upcoming areas of drug discovery, drug delivery, drug synthesis and herbal drugs. This enhances the general research capability of budding pharmacists by way of participating in conferences, seminars, workshops, project competition, etc.
- To create awareness and opportunities of latest Research and Development in Pharmaceutical Sciences among the faculty and students alike.
- To encourage faculty to take up memberships of Government and Professional Bodies in the area of their research specialization.
- To encourage faculty members to apply for Research projects/grants and improve their knowledge, skills and qualifications by registering Ph.D. students.
- To motivate the faculty members for ecosystem activities in the area of their specialization.
- To encourage faculty and students to publish research/review papers for in National and reputed International Conferences/ Journals.
- To coordinate and conduct faculty level workshops and staff development activities on research-related issue.
- To implement a research and development policy that will provide financial assistance in all the above areas to faculty and students thereby providing impetus to such activities at institutional level.